MY ANECDOTE CORNER:
This is my constructive review for Juicy Chemistry organic by nature product, not as a paid Influencer but you can take my word for it. The main factor I try different organic products from shampoo, conditioner, etc due to the fact that we live in Australia where they fluoridated water and over time leading our healthy hairs compromised, unfortunately.
One of the reasons, I opted the Shampoo Bar this time because it’s PLASTIC-FREE. Still, it also reminds me of my home country Philippines when I had the experience using Shampoo Bar naturally and very smooth to lather and rinse on my hairs.
My hairs were spoilt back then, straight long and effortlessly smooth to comb because we don’t have fluoridated water where I live in Asia. Mind you, one of my hairdressers in Australia came from India agreed with me about fluoridated water in Australia.
Victoria draconian lockdown causes all the Sloth delivery from any delivery service in Australia, especially Australia Post, most times. I don’t dive in to review products immediately myself to allow the product speaks for itself.
MY UNBIASED REVIEW: JC ORGANIC HIBISCUS, ONION & BHRINGARAJ SHAMPOO BAR 100G :
(not in order list)
- Need for Premature Greying and Hair Loss – I only wash my hairs every other day (since receiving the product), so I cannot give you a full result for this, but I will come back and update this page if there’s any significant result, I hope in the coming months.
- Shampoo Bar is PLASTIC-FREE and has all natural organic ingredients.
- It packaged securely with written FRAGILE. I agree because some delivery men just threw in your front door and ran off, especially this plandemic monster year.
- FREE Shipping for Orders Above $20
- It arrived slowly due to the fact it’s coming from New South Wales to Victoria.
- It says “handcrafted, freshly made organic cold process soap.”
- 92.24% of plant origin ingredients are from organic farming and 100 % natural origin of the total (lye is used during the saponification process; none remains in the final product). Please check their website shop if you’re interested in the list of ingredients and KEY BENEFITS of this specific product.
- It’s manufactured in India, but the business is in NSW Australia with online shop.
- After a few washes on my hairs, my hairs are sticky, or it feels wiry; I need to use three kinds of conditioner to make my hairs combable, but it is still wiry. Unfortunately, my conditioners that I have does not make it smoother either as it should. Second washes, it felt stung on my head and also need to avoid on the eyes.
- I will give it a go until I finish using the product despite it’s a bit harsh and wiry on me.
- It got a strong unpleasant smell, but after washing and using conditioner, it does not leave on.
- How I found the site online? It came up on my Instagram feed advertisement before I follow them on IG, but they don’t follow back potential customers. But at least, they reply to my DM question why order taking so long and made sure, it’s not coming from India.
- I still highly recommend buying a product from their shop.
- They have Juicy Rewards that I did not apply from my first purchase but you can, now you know.
- Online shop transaction is userfriendly.
- Update: I got a quick reply from Juicy Chemistry and shared me this valuable hair tips “How To Solve The Wiry Hair”
Since the soap has no fillers, no additives for dry hair it takes time to adapt. We recommend using pure cold pressed argan oil or even our leave in conditioner to manage the wiry results. These bar if they go in the eye due to onion sting. We recommend “Apple cider vinegar” rinse after shampoo.
After shampooing, pour the mixture into your hair. If you have a spray bottle, that works even better. That way you can spritz your hair with the mixture and massage it into your scalp. Let the apple cider vinegar concoction sit for a few minutes before rinsing fully with water
Mix 1/2 to 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar (ACV) with 8 ounces of water in a plastic squeeze bottle, spray bottle or other containers.
Experiment to find a dilution that works best for your hair type (dry hair likes less ACV and oily hair like more). We hope if you try these options the transition to organic shampoos become easier.